Thursday, December 29, 2005

An Unrecognized Resolve

Well, it appears that I have recognized something that I had not know existed until I was flooded with replies to my last post. First, I must say that much of the post it was not intentional, perhaps not "planned" would be a better way to put it. When you write as I do, sometimes things don't turn out the way you expect. Any writer knows, that to be effective, you must sometimes let the characters write for themselves. This is certainly true when writing fiction, and after yesterday's post, I guess I learned that it can happen while writing non-fiction as well. The Cyclone that you saw during the last post wrote for himself. The sentimental, sad Cyclone unleashed, if you will. After reviewing the year of 2005, that Cyclone saw nothing but misery both behind and ahead. It started off as having a little fun, but the longer the trip the darker it became. Before I knew it, my head was on an airplane headed for an as yet unknown destination. I came home, sat my daughter down to have a chat. I told her much of what I had written about, she listened intently. She then stated, "I'm not going anywhere. I'll stay with my grandmother." Incidentally, she is actually the only one who can put Cyclone in his place. So, I snapped back to reality in a real hurry. Leave without my daughter? Not a chance.

Oh yeah, what I learned. I saw a passion from all that visit this site, a "quit your whining and pick yourself up" passion. And a spirit. A spirit that says screw the neocons, we're not going to let them win. I received countless emails, in addition to the comments that you all can see. I learned about people who have no means to leave this country, others that have no idea where to turn next, but all with a consistent resolve. A resolve to fight these bastards. I am human, just like everyone else. I get down, as do all of you, but I have a great advantage. I have you all to write words of encouragement to me, to scold me when necessary, to tell me that I'm full of shit when it is appropriate. (sometimes when it's inappropriate also, but that's okay) And I need that, in fact, rely on that to keep me going. The pre 12/29 Cyclone is back in the building, thanks to you, the readers. Now, two items if I may.

Ohio, Yet Again
The first comes from the great state of Ohio, where sitting on Governor Bob Taft's desk, awaiting his signature, is a Bill that has passed both the Ohio House and Senate. It is called the Ohio Patriot Act. We all know, after the presidential election of 2004, that things aren't quite right with the electoral system in Ohio, nor are things quite right in political circles in that state. Corruption abounds.I don't live there, so these assumptions admittedly come from afar. This particular Bill is disturbing on a number of fronts, but mostly because it allows for the arrest of private citizens, who, while in public places, refuse to give their names, addresses and birth dates to authorities when asked. It is thought that it will be used mainly in transportation centers such as train stations, bus stations and airports. But not exclusively. It could, in fact, be used anywhere and under any circumstance.

Carrie Davis, a representative of the ACLU, said, "It brings us frighteningly close to a show me your papers society." Not unexpected talk considering the source. Clearly the ACLU is opposing this legislation. But it is not just the left that finds this a bad peice of law. Al McGinty, a local news terrorism expert from Cleveland, said, "The variety of people who opposed this is not just a group of the usual suspects. We have people far to the right and far to the left opposing the bill, who think it's a bad idea."

Governor Taft is expected to sign the Bill into law, and the court battles will begin. Folks who support Booshco will undoubtedly support this policy. Their attitude of "if you're not doing anything illegal you shouldn't be worried about it" is so short sighted that it is laughable. One can take the worries of their biggest supporters, the NRA, and use them in this argument. The NRA has always opposed all forms of gun control, the thinking being that "if they take away our automatic assault rifles it is the first step towards the elimination of the right to bear arms." Something similar to the gateway drug theory. You could make the same argument against the legislation that I am speaking of, and the NRA folks would undoubtedly say, "well, this is different." Well, it's not different, and in fact it's much more real than the NRA gun argument.

When anyone identifying themselves as an officer of the law is legally authorized to approach you and ask for your name, address and date of birth, and lock you up should you refuse to give that information to them, many problems exist. In the current day and age, with identity theft such a problem, criminals could essentially spend all of your money within hours of your identifying yourself. You could buy houses, cars and airplanes without ever being there, and not know for months that you had done so. You could also launder drug money without ever laying a hand on it, or even have the benefit of getting high off of the drugs that you allegedly bought. Your life could be ruined in a split second.

If you give me, a private citizen, a legitimate name and date of birth of someone who is not homeless, I will find that person 999 out of 1000 times. Usually the same day that I receive the information. That is without the benefit of police records, criminal background checks and so forth. That is just Cyclone, a private person, who happens to know how to do a few things in the investigative world. Imagine what someone working for a police department or government agency who had access to specific "once private" information could do. Then think of the people running our government, and ask yourself if you want them to have the power to obtain private information from you at any time, without any given reason. That's what happens only in some WWII German Nazi film, until now. I guess Ohio is about to join that world.

Denver, Colorado

The person who I admire most in my life, and in my view happens to be the smartest man on earth, lives in Denver. Yesterday we were emailing back and forth to one another, and I mentioned the pending Ohio legislation. He followed that by telling me about a recent event that took place in Denver.

There is apparently a bus route (I think he said bus) that stops at the federal building in Denver, then continues on to other destinations. A couple of stops before the federal building, it seems that a few "men" have a habit of boarding the bus. They then ask people for identification. One day a lady, who has taken this same bus on this same route for years, told the men that she did not have any identification with her. She was told that she could get by this time, but next time she takes that particular bus she should be prepared to show ID. The very next day she again boarded the same bus and was again asked for identification a couple of stops before the Federal Building. Although she had her ID with her, she refused to hand it over. She said that no one had the right to obtain that information when she was on her way to work, breaking no laws. At the next stop the lady was removed from the bus and arrested.

What Next?

This is police state stuff, the Gestapo gone mad, and this is what our future holds. Our president thinks that he should be allowed to take this even further, monitoring phone calls and emails under the guise of "national security." Although it would still not be acceptable activity, if this President could be trusted, it might be easier to swallow. But, we all know that he cannot, be trusted that is. Providing national security is a great idea, but I'll be damned if I am going to have my rights reversed in the name of some unidentifiable, random, catch all phrase.

This is only the beginning of what is to come, and we have to find a way to put an end to it, if this country is to be saved. We, the average American Citizens, must band together and fight this mess. If we apply the proper amount of pressure to our Representatives, it may help. Many leaders of the Republican Party are becoming more and more wary of this President and this administration, and its clear abuses of power. So, maybe if enough people scream loud enough something will be done to bring a halt to the madness. I doubt that this can happen soon enough to save us, though. Our economy will crash. That is a given, in my view. We will have to come up with some answers in a hurry after that occurs. If it comes to a Civil War in the streets of America, to take our country back, so be it. It is what we will have to do. We need some ideas on how to deal with this rogue, banana republic regime that runs our country.

We will need food to eat, water to drink, and fuel for our vehicles. So, Cyclone readers, it's up to us. We have to start somewhere, and we may as well start here and now. We don't have much time, so please, please start thinking, talking to me and we'll fix this somehow. We have to. I am willing to fight this battle now that I know that enough of you are interested and passionate enough to do something. You have shown me that you care deeply about the things that I write, and I appreciate it. Now, we have work to do. So, Lets Get It On.

Cyclone

26 Comments:

At 6:29 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cyclone,

We understand that its difficult to stay upbeat in such challenging times. You have people that count on you to help keep them informed. I know cause i'm one of them. If you weren't here, I don't know where I would get decent information. You can count on us too. Look at all the comments you get. Don't abandon the ship just yet, you are actually doing Gods work. I don't know if you believe in God or not, but he believes in you. Thank you for all that you provide those in need.

Al

 
At 7:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your closing statement..."Let's get it on!" This fight has to be moved from the blog pages and progressive media to the streets, so joe-bag-of-doughnuts knows that things are screwed up and need to be fixed. This needs to become a movement of protests, marches, sit-ins, and refusal to be accosted and harrassed by the police state. Things are going to get uncomfortable for everyone, soon enough, so we may as well break out of the comfort-zone in front of the television and laptop sooner than later. Count me in!

 
At 8:06 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cyclone, I admire what you think your fighting for but it's over. Why do I know this? History repeats itself. All Empires fall eventually. Every one that ever existed has fallen democratic or not. We the People of the United States have had our turn at the top. It's somebody else's turn now. This cannot be changed. All I can say is let it (the country) go, and take care of you and yours.

 
At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For those interested there is a protest planned for Tuesday, 31-Jan that coincides with the state of the union address. You can get more details here:

http://worldcantwait.net/

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for hanging in, Cyclone. I know that it is possible to awaken the Joe Doughnut types. Heck, I was right there with George and the boys when he invaded Iraq. But first no WMD, then no energy policy, then a closer look at the Patriot Act...
I have gone from a loyal supporter to jaded skeptic to bitter critic. If I can make this change, I know a lot of others can too. It takes information though.

I would give a lot to go back and remake some of the decisions that I made then, with the knowledge of what I know now. But sadly that isn't possible. All that we have is today, and we need to seize it. I think I will write my representitives. Good work on the blog, Thanks

Wrencher

 
At 10:05 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The government is doing more than just checking for ID, names and birth dates in case you folks have not noticed they are also planning on building a huge wall around our borders to Mexico. Some of you may think this will be good to keep all the immigrants out, but guess what that wall also means that we can’t escape either. Unless it’s by boat and hopefully there won’t be armed ships patrolling our ports and beaches.

Airport security is getting worse by the minute. While watching the news I learned that there would be security inspectors at locations such as the Miami airport looking out for so called suspicious looking individuals (potential terrorists). They will be observing our behavior and asking for identification. Also, if they see that you act nervous or you refuse to show them ID or provide them with information, than they have the right to do an extensive interrogation on you. Can anyone say police state. To make matters worse the news only showed people saying things like, “This is great news”, “This makes me feel so much safer” and “As long as this keeps me safe I don’t mind being delayed a bit more at the airport”. Can you say SHEEP!. The reported ended saying that some of the people interviewed disagreed with the new airport security, yet they NEVER showed what these people actually said. I’m so sick of this fascist and disturbed Boosh propaganda machine with nothing but fucking sheep saying amen to all the absurd security measures that are making this country resemble Germany during WWII. Only god knows what the future brings and it won’t be good.

 
At 10:09 AM, Blogger cyclone said...

Anonymous 1,

I'll hang as long as possible. I won't sacrifice my daughter, though. I don't know about God's work, but it's somebody's work. Thanks for stopping by,

Cyclone

 
At 10:11 AM, Blogger cyclone said...

rmalcolm,

We need all the Stoney's we can get. This is not going to be pretty, and it's moving fast. Boosh is in deep shit and he's getting ready to play whatever cards he has left.

Cyclone

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger cyclone said...

wrencher,

Welcome back from the dark side. We need people just like you to scream your head off.

Cyclone

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger cyclone said...

anonymous 2,

Email me at
cyclone@cyclonesrealdeal.com

I would like to communicate with you if possible.

Cyclone

 
At 10:18 AM, Blogger cyclone said...

Anonymous 3,

Yep, it's getting worse. Fortunately, it will take a while to build the fence, and our troops are halfway around the world. We are witnessing a desparate man taking desparate measures. Time to bring out the Bibles, if one believes in such things.

Cyclone

 
At 11:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cyclone,
I'm glad that you got your spiritual batteries re-charged. We all get overwhemed with all of this. My husband and I are becoming activists in our little Oregon community around Peak Oil. But, it's just another aspect of the greater problem - global corporate capitalism and it's ultimate unsustainability.

We've moved to Oregon, gotten out of debt, bought a little mobile home on an acre of land outright. Put in a well and a fence and bought a greenhouse. All good. You'd think that we'd be feeling pretty secure, and to some extent, we do. But, if I get sick, I have to refuse expensive treatments. Anything more expensive to deal with than a case of poison ivy (in addition to high blood pressure & thyroid meds), and all our sustainability plans for ourselves and our children would be unacceptably compromised.

Once the bitterness and gnashing of teeth is over with, there begins a certain calm. There are 6 and a half billion people on the earth right now. Once we don't have oil to run the combines and tractors and to produce fertilizers and pesticides, the earth can sustain about 2 billion people. So, a die-off is inevitable. I'd rather that people my age (over 50) go, rather than, say someone your daughter's (or my son's)age. So, that leaves whatever time I have left with a precious sense of freedom. What can they threaten me with? It reminds me of a great line from Terminator III, where Sarah Conner threatens the psychiatrist by saying, "come on, doctor, you know I believe that you're already dead. You know I'll do it."
I'm looking at people over 50 as a tremendous resouce pool for social activism. And, considering our collective colorful past,it might be great fun as well.
Personally, I find it helpful to belive in the Buddhist concepts of Impermanence, Kindness, and Reincarnation. Eventually, I want to come back and see how it all came down.

 
At 11:30 AM, Blogger cyclone said...

Anonymous 4,

It's nice to hear a reasoned voice on occasion. And, I've got another month and 3 days before I'm 50, so I can rebel for a bit longer! I find myself fluctuating between that melancholy state that you describe to outrage to an absolute desire to destroy, and back again. Unfortunately, on occasion (like yesterday) my posts reflect those swings. I'm happy that you and your husband have a trailer and an acre of land in a beautiful part of this country, that is all I want myself. A little land, and a little peace. The peace is hard to come by, though, and I think it will only become harder in the immediate future. I agree that the Old folks like us could band together and probably make a difference, I'm just not sure that the spirit or the urgency is recognized anymore. We seem to just have settled into a "well, thats the way it is" mentality that serves no good. I think that most have forgotten how much fun it all really was, in retrospect. I agree totally with you on the oil situation, but I fear that we will run out of money long before we run out of oil. We will soon learn that our fiat dollars are a worthless and finite resource as well, and God only knows what will happen after that realization strikes. It would be fun to come back and watch. Thanks for coming in and commenting, it has made my day. And, stay away from everything more potent than poison ivy!

Cyclone

 
At 2:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of all the enemies to public liberty war is, perhaps, the most to be dreaded because it comprises and develops the germ of every other. War is the parent of armies; from these proceed debts and taxes...known instruments for bringing the many under the domination of the few…No nation could preserve its freedom in the midst of continual warfare.
– James Madison, Political Observations, 1795


Sean

 
At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cyclone

I hope you don't mind a link that I posted? I neglected to add it to my last post. I found this artical to be very interesting reading, having to do with the why's, who's and what for's of the Iraq occupation.

I want thank you for all you are doing. I hope I will be able to servive this economy, because I don't think I will be lucky enough to get out. My economic possition at this point is not real good. It seems the policies Boosh has in effect is crippling the middle class considerably more than the mainstream media wants known. Well I need to get back at it. Keep the truth coming.

Sean
inhttp://www.energybulletin.net/7707.html

 
At 5:37 PM, Blogger Dave Watkins said...

Sean:

Thanks for the link--I had missed that one.

The article should be required reading for all congressmen and senators cause it probably contains the basic ingredients which have caused bushco's actions.

I think the guy is right to suggest that further agression by the US will have even more detrimental/devastatining reults than the Iraq debacle.

What a moment in history exists at this time--a mind of extrodionary capability is required to be at the top in the US and what do you have instead--a very dimwitted moron. May the saints preserve us!!!

 
At 5:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cyclone,

First - I've been known to be long-winded. If my comments are too
long, let me know - in thefuture I'll try to post more condensed statements.

Secondly, forgive me if the first part of this comment is rather self-centered, but ultimately there is a point to it, in relation to what will be happening in this country soon.

As I've mentioned before, I'd also like to get out of the country. You have your daughter here. I have an aging mother who has had cardiac and cancer surgery, both of which went well, fortunately. She is still mentally alert (and way above average intelligence) and active. I moved from a warm, sunny climate to this dreary slush-ball of a state to be closer to her and help her in her declining years. So, like you, family loyalty has me pretty much locked in while she is alive.

If she were to pass away tomorrow, I have enough stashed away that I could make a go of it in a country such as Thailand, where other members of my family have connections that would aid me in finding a comfortable small house in a small town. I've been bugging my brother to buy a house there with me while our dollars are still worth the paper they're printed on.

One of the banes of my life is that invariably my timing sucks, being totally out of sync with the events that would profit me. I suspect that the same will apply here. I always have good ideas, but often I am unable to act on them during the optimal window of opportunity. Such is the situation now where I want to leave but I can't. And when my mom ultimately is no longer a consideration, I suspect it will be too late.

Before I go on, I assume that what we say here is being monitored, and we have all been added to a list of dangerous subversives. It seems we have no choice in this matter, other than to accept the roles of the cowed drones, the only form of citizenship that the fascists deem acceptable. We have gone beyond being irritants to them, we are now viewed as enemies and criminals in their minds. Given the events in Ohio and Denver that you pointed out, unless they are stopped, and I mean stopped cold, it is just a matter of time before their nightmare agenda is visited upon us in the most offensive manner. Their level of desperation for control and fear at being removed from power can be metered directly by the level of oppression they apply to us.

It will start with methods of short-circuiting our life's pursuits - the inability to get a really good job, a reasonabe loan, or a necessary licence. As things get worse, there will be continual harrassment by the IRS or other agency. Confiscation of assets will become an even more common tool of "law Enforcement". Finally, summary round-ups and arrests, perhaps at 3:00 AM by black-clad goon squads armed with automatic weapons. This is not paranoid fantasy. This is just an extension of practices already in place. It's just a matter of scale, and the expansion of the target profile. Ultimately they will use shortages of food and energy as tools of mass population control.

I would love to avoid all this, but for reasons I've described in the first paragraphs, I cannot. I believe there are literally millions in the same situation, who would leave if they could, but they just can't. I cannot leave because I would never be able to live with myself if I abandoned family members in need. I cannot become one of the complacent sheeple any more than my cat can become a vegetarian. Therefore, it is inevitable that I will be in for the fight of my life when the final darkness descends. It appears I will be in good company. It is dangerous to say these things. Just by communicating on this blog, the files on the more outspoken of us are just getting thicker and thicker, ammunition for the eventual conspiracy and sedition arrests to come. Our fate is sealed, our paths have already been chosen for us, just as it has been chosen throughout history for innumerable people who were eventually pushed to the point where they just - plain - could - not - take - any - more. So we will resist, and I don't think I need to go into how the fascists will react to resistance.

I, like many people, wondered why more of the Jews did not leave Europe in the 30's. Now, I really understand what a conundrum such considerations entail. The inertia of day-to-day life generally overpowers what you know deep down is the smart thing to do, until you are finally overcome by the enormous wave of oppression.

I'm afraid I have seen my end. I am still somewhat astounded that here, in America, a person such as myself, educated, productive, intelligent (according to my friends) and at one time prosperous (but alas no more) will probably meet his demise, violently, at the hands of jack-booted thugs claiming to be my government.

 
At 5:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops, might have posted twice - please remove the redundancy

 
At 6:39 PM, Blogger stoney13 said...

I'm about halfway ready to make my stand! I've got nearly all the parts to rig up an inverter that changes 12 VDC to 120 VAC and a solar aray to charge th 12 volt batteries. That rig should allow me to stay in contact with the ouside world and raise qll the stink *Im can! It's important to get yourself arms and amunition and some type of primitive weaponry. Any body that thainks this style of fighting is obsolete or ineffective should look at all the death and wounds the VC managed to inflict with nothing but a few pointed sticks and a little shit!

Chlorine bleach will throw a dog of your trail and the dog won't be able to smell anything BUT chlorine bleach for at leat three or four hours. Mix that same chlorine bleach with amonia and throw the container at the enemy and gas the bastards if they don't have gas masks. Take concentrated chlorine like pool treatment and add a little brake fuid, seal it quickly in a quart jar and lob that at the enemy and they will have a very hot time!

Hide out in a dencley wooded area that you know well. Look at aric Rudolph! He had the every Federal agency there was on his tail but nobody found him untill a silver- badged rookie cop caught him dumpster diving! Which brings us to another thing! Learn to live off the land and learn to do it quietly! DON"T SNARE RABBITS!!! A snared rabbit makes more noise than dozen rats at a whore's convention!

I'll add some more later. Glad you're feeling better Cyclone! I'm just a year and half form the big 50 myself! Fuck aging gracfully! In the words of Niel Young, "It's better to burn out than to fade away!"

Later brother!
Stoney13

 
At 7:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cyclone,

Have you ever considered running for public office? I gather from your posts that it could be far too late for that. However it would be much harder for the Bush administration to ignore an elected official than it is for them to ignore a blogger.

Regards & a happy new year

Aaron

 
At 8:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aaron, Stoney & Carl, There are days that I feel overwealmed with what is transpiring also. The fact that national leaders do not often take into account that it is never a good idea to put people into a position where they have nothing to lose. Makes them very dangerous. Revolutions are born in this kind of environment.

To those contemplating leaving the country I leave this message. Do not dissolution yourself that this is the 1800's. Vastly different. If all the stuff this site is afraid of happens, any urban, or semi urban area anywhere in the world is not going to be safe. This country is pretty much hated or at the least not respected now. If we are perceived as causing the collapse, it will get worse. And, what do you think these other countrys are going to be doing themselves, dealing with famine, rebellious population and threats from the neighbors? Being a 'stranger in a strange land' has some definite liabilities. It is possible that it could be safer for a period of time, probably short (couple of years at most) but what then? Take a close look at what happens to people fleeing problems in their own country. Sometimes it is ok, sometimes not. It is going to be a whole new ballgame now. I seriously doubt there will be much stability anywhere in the world when the oil situation gets into full swing, and if the U.S. financial markets collapse, it is going to take down most (if not all)of the world's economies.

My model is based on the movie/book "The Postman" for what will come out of this situation, or some variation of it anyway. Doesn't take only a nuclear war to devaistate a society. And that is what I am preparing for. Small self contained communities with not a lot of contact outside of the group.

Anyway, we looked into the 'get out while the getting's good' idea a couple of years ago. We ended up putting it aside. Just doesn't appear to us that it would be a long term solution. But, if you opt for that way, good luck. Hope it works for you.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger Dave Watkins said...

The following article is just another of many, damning bush and bushco--but worth the read, I think.

"December 29th, 2005
Greg Saunders:

More Torture Memos:

Former British Ambassador to Uzbekistan Craig Murray is defying a gag-order and publishing torture memos on his blog relating to the coordination between the Uzbek, British, and American governments. As Kos says, it’s brutal :"

The article can be found at http://thismodernworld.com/2578

And the following para is at the end of the article--it is espcially cogent!

"The eternal debate about the presidency of George W. Bush. Is he so isolated from bad news that he has no idea about the abuses that are happening on his watch? Is he a callous monster who thinks the torture of innocents is justified by the “greater good” of whatever the hell he’s trying to accomplish? Or is it a combination of the two? Either way, I don’t know how much longer we can afford to have the reputation of the United States tarnished while we ponder the endless “idiot or asshole?” debate."

 
At 4:23 PM, Blogger qrswave said...

Hey cyclone,

Welcome back! although I thought it was okay that you were moving! I'm happy as long as you're happy and you keep blogging!

You know what they say home is where you hang your hat!

And about the police state, it was stone cold obvious the day they shot that man dead in Florida.

 
At 2:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those of you who commented about the downside of leaving the US could very well be right, even though I express an interest in exploring that capability, I do not wee it as a guaranteed way out. And yes, you are right, things will be bad all over.

I suspect that leaving won't work out no matter how badly I want to go. I'll probably end up staying and fighting. And at this year's New Year's gathering of my old tribe, all of us now sliding into our 50's, we are starting to talk of assembling a self-supporting community - not a sort of survivalist camp, but just a close-knit group where we know everyone and trust each other.

The only certainty is that the future is uncertain. No matter what plans you make, events will undoubtedly dis-assemble them. Remember, to paraphrase some military leader (I don't know who) "the first casualty of combat is your original battle plan".

 
At 4:15 PM, Blogger Dave Watkins said...

Hopeful4now:

I take the general thrust of what you have just said to be; just make it plain to the powers that be that what they are doing is unaccetable and they must stop! If I missed your point please forgive me.

But I think the situation has gone far, far past any niceities such as that--in fact I think the only hope left for the US and it's citizenery is that the militay and others will not fire on ordinary citizens when ordered to do so after the final thrust is made to establish a dictatorship!

 
At 11:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let's see what Arlen Specter has to say everyone's gets back to D.C. If he let's Bush off, it's time to roll!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home