Friday, December 23, 2005

To All Readers; Thank You

My Christmas shopping is not done, so today is going to be a wasted day for the Real Deal. I want to thank all of the readers of this site for making it much more than I imagined it would ever be. You that come here consistently have helped to restore my faith that at least a few Americans do care about what is happening in our country today, and that some are willing to at least talk about saving it. I appreciate each and every one of you, including those that read but do not comment. I also appreciate those who do comment in less than favorable ways, it helps me keep things in perspective. Barring a significant event, I likely will not return until Monday. I will check my email, though, so feel free to write. For those who wish to: cyclone@cyclonesrealdeal.com is the place to do it. I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Please have a Merry Christmas, and a safe one. Enjoy time with your families and friends, who knows what things will be like next Christmas. Keep the faith, somehow, I think that when all is said and done, the proper shakeup will have occured.

Now, shopping I shall go.

Cyclone

7 Comments:

At 1:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cyclone,

You deserve a break. Thanks for all you do here. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. Merry Christmas. I can't wait for your return.

 
At 3:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cyclone

I'm a daily reader. Thanks for all your efforts; have a glorious holiday with your family...

I'm glad to know you are out there :-)

 
At 5:49 PM, Blogger stoney13 said...

Cyclone

You deserve a break today! Just don't take it at McDonald's! They pound shit into thse burgers I can't even pronounce!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Don't let Little Cyclone kick you off the computer! 'Cause you know he's gonna try!

 
At 6:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there Mr. Cyclone,

All the best to you and your family this holiday season. I have your blog on my short list and want you to know I really appreciate your efforts. The new year should be an interesting one.

Cheers!

 
At 6:41 AM, Blogger stoney13 said...

Testing

 
At 11:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cyclone

Hope you and yours have a great Christmas and Happy New Year. You are on my short list as well and I'm pretty sure many others. Keep the truth coming in your own style and wit.

Thanks

Sean

 
At 8:31 PM, Blogger qrswave said...

Happy Holidays, cyclone!

and thanks for the warm wishes!

:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home