Sunday, February 12, 2006

T-Shirt Update

The artwork has been finalized for the Real Deal T-Shirts. Thanks for all of your ideas. There will be 4 colors available, unless something unforeseen happens. Stone-washed blue, Dark Red, Black and White. I know that many of you already told me what you wanted, but please re-order if possible. I need to know that you are still interested. Please send me (again) your color preference, size and quantity. They will be $14.50 per shirt, unless you need something larger than XL. If larger ones are needed, they will be $2.00 more. I think that the $14.50 should cover shipping as well, but I am not positive about that. I'll let you know as soon as I find out for sure. The international orders will likely have a small shipping fee added. Please email me;

cyclone@cyclonesrealdeal.com

and let me know the details of what you want.

Just so all will know, I am not making any profit on these things, in fact it will be a loser for me. Several folks from very poor countries have requested many shirts, and I am going to send them for well under actual cost, simply because they need clothing and they want to help make a statement. They also support this site regularly. This site is not intended to make money, but simply speak the truth and help people to prepare for the uncertain future that we all face. That is why you do not see any advertising here, and never will, outside of something like this. This idea was tossed out by a reader, and I think that it will be fun. Plus, like I said, we will need each other some day.

So, please start sending orders in when you can, and don't forget to tell me what color you want. I hope? that I can begin the shipping process in approximately 3 weeks, but as we know, sometimes things don't go as smoothly as we expect. So, please be patient. I will be able to take payment through PayPal for those of you who wish to use that method, and I'll take checks or money orders for others. I am not set up to take credit cards, since this is the first time (and probably last)that I have sold anything on the site. I think PayPal is pretty easy, though. I'll give you a PayPal location, plus an address for others to send checks to sometime next week . Like I said earlier, I won't take any money from anyone until I have the actual products in my hand.

Thanks for supporting The Real Deal. Who knows, maybe we'll start our own community when the crash hits and we are all stumbling around in the dark.

Cyclone

8 Comments:

At 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great job Cyclone

I hope we all don't meet in the new constructed goulogs.

Here's some good reading.

http://onlinejournal.com/artman/publish/article_487.shtml

Sean

 
At 8:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://onlinejournal.com/artman
/publish/article_487.shtml

 
At 8:51 AM, Blogger stoney13 said...

Why worry about the goulags? We'll all be fashion gods wearing our sporty new shirts! Ooops! Comsumer mindset sneaking in while I wasn't looking! Gotta edit those comercials out better!

I'll send you an email as soon as this FUCKING computer gets over it's shit fit and lets me!

 
At 8:50 PM, Blogger cyclone said...

RP,

I just realized, I never did answer your question from way back. No, sweatshop ladies are not involved in the handling of these T-Shirts. I've investigated it, and the workers are limited to 1o hour days, 40 hour weeks, and are over the age of 16. I think they are paid overtime if they work over as well. That's why they aren't $3.00.

Cyclone

 
At 8:53 PM, Blogger cyclone said...

Stoney and Sean,

Wouldn't that be great? We're all in the goulag, wearing the same clothes, telling them that we need a damn internet connection and a computer so we can blast the bastards who put us there. See? This can be fun!!!

Cyclone

 
At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cyclone
These boobs should going hunting more often. To bad they didn't start a gun battle with each other.

Sean

 
At 11:10 AM, Blogger stoney13 said...

Sean,

No lawyer ever shoots a future litigant! That's like killing the goose that laid the golden eggs! Cheney laid a BIG egg with this one!

Maybee it wasn't an accident! I mean Boosh only TALKS about tourt reform! Cheney loads his shit up and DOES something about it!

I think I'll send our Vice-President a box of 00 buck shells! I mean shit! If you're going to hunt Republicans you'd better use the right ammo! Birdshot just pisses them off and starts legal procedings!

 
At 3:06 PM, Blogger cyclone said...

Stoney,

Hunting Republicans. That's a good one.

Cyclone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home