Sunday, February 12, 2006

OOPS, T-Shirts Again

A few people have pointed out to me that I forgot to describe the T-shirts. Sorry, a brain fry occured I guess.

The front will have: The word Cyclone's in an arch
Below that: a drawing of a cyclone
Below that: Real Deal

Back of Shirt: The Truth
Below that: Nothing But the Truth
Below that: Another drawing of a cyclone
Below that: www.cyclonesrealdeal.com

Color varies with the shirts, but black and red will be predominant for the artwork. Except for the black shirts, which will likely be predominately white, with some red.
It appears that the most popular color so far is the stone washed blue, which is definately my favorite. Black, fading into white, with red, looks good on the blue.

That's it. Sorry, I meant to put that in the last post.

Another omission pointed out to me. They will be short sleeved. If enough people want long sleeved, it could probably be done, but would have to be done in White I think. They would cost a little more. I have not investigated that, so I'm not sure how much more they would be.
Cyclone

6 Comments:

At 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One more T-Shirt question, Cyclone... are they long-sleeved or short- sleeved?

So, the guy comes up from BEHIND Chaney - and, what, Chaney spins around and shoots him in the face? Getting a little jumpy there, Dick?

 
At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cyclone

The right leaning media were already whining about how many times we would hear that Dick(head) shot someone.

I would have to believe they are going to be of the short sleeve type of swag other wise they would cost more. I don't care what quality they are because I think they are a symbol of truth and hopefully a part of a new American movement.

At this point I don't fear of attacks from terrorist, I fear being institusionalized by this police state that is proped up by the many miss informed.

Sean

 
At 8:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, he shouldn’t be let anywhere near guns; or maybe it was his lack of any fore-sight.

From Belgium.

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger stoney13 said...

I want two in black! Large! Tell me where and how to send the money!

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger cyclone said...

Anonymous,

I'm always forgetting something, aren't I? I'm afraid part of my brain is dying from lack of oxygen!
I hope it comes back again after my surgery, when I can again breathe through my nose. Short sleeved.

Cyclone

 
At 3:30 PM, Blogger cyclone said...

Anonymous again,

We could probably do long sleeved if enough people wanted them, but I think that they would probably have to be white. Also, cost more, but I'm not sure how much. If there is interest, I'll find out.

Cyclone

 

Post a Comment

<< Home