Wednesday, November 30, 2005

The Boosh Speech Plus An Excuse

I spent this morning going through the 38 page document that Boosh released, the alleged Iraq War Plan that everyone has been waiting to hear. I find it simply unfathomable that any high level administration official could produce drivel like this, and allow it to hit the light of day. I could literally tear this thing apart, LINE BY LINE. But, that will take some time, and I want to hear the speech itself. My guess is that he simply read this piece of garbage that I have in my hand, but I want to see for myself what the Imbecile in Chief actually said, and as important, how he said it. If this thing is a plan, I am a Walrus. (someone should write a song about that, oh, I forgot, some unknown British group already did) I will work on ripping this speech to shreds, but it will take a while. I have to do it, though, I can't turn down the chance to destroy virtually every word that comes out of this lunatics mouth. A form of therapy for me, I guess.

I am also working on the possible solutions for what we have been discussing the last few days. I had hoped to get the first stage of that completed and posted today, but I just don't think it is going to happen. Tonight, I need to sleep. (as if you couldn't tell that by reading this unintelligible babble) This blog has turned into a lot more work than I anticipated, and I'm trying not to post things that aren't really ready for publication, although I know that has happened a few times already. I do not want to produce a daily post without actual substance, just to fulfill a promise that I made to myself, the promise of the dreaded Daily Post. Things are simply too important for nonsense (kind of like this) in the current American climate. I must also balance this blog with other contractual obligations that I have, as those things are what actually feed my family. This is more of an educational hobby, if you will, but I want to produce a good product that hopefully awakens at least one person. Then maybe that person can lead another person to this site, and so on.

When I was investigating cases in the Death Penalty Defense world, I was preparing a psychiatrist for testimony. He gave me some wonderful words of wisdom, which I will never forget. I am going to try to quote it directly, but, Eric, if I don't get it exactly right, I apologize. To put it in context, I must tell you this. He was paid a very large sum of money, and paid by the hour. He said, "Why say in 100 words what you can say in 1500 words?" I think I have just followed his MO pretty well. Eric, you should be proud of me.

My apologies for nothing of substance today. See you guys tomorrow.

Cyclone

2 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You don't need to apologize for anything. You must take care of yourself because we need you. You are one of the few sane voices on the internet, and right so often that its' scary!!!! Who are you anyway?

 
At 12:47 PM, Blogger stoney13 said...

No appologies necesary! If I were to read and digest every word of that piece of drivel Ol' Dim George spouted, I would be up on the roof with my assault rifle! Take all the time you need! We'll be waiting for you when you get back!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home