Friday, November 18, 2005

Just a Quick Note on Fitzgerald

I told you two days ago, (I think, the days run together) that Patrick Fitzgerald is ready to strike again. It is now public information that Fitzgerald has asked to empanel a new grand jury in the CIA leak case. Look for the bigger fish to start to swim in circles now. And Karl Rove is not a bigger fish, trust me on that one. Neither is Woodward. Rove may (read will) go down, Woodward might, but look out above. Do you hear me, Mr. Cheney? I'd probably start writing that goodbye letter pretty soon. Perhaps one should learn to keep one's vile mouth shut about what is reprehensible in "this town." The good guys ARE going to win, eventually.

Cyclone

3 Comments:

At 12:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cyclone,

I read somewhere that the CIA thing is really getting ugly. Is that true? I hope you let us know what you can about that soon.
Nate R.

 
At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How long do you think it will be before Cheney goes?

 
At 12:35 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Could Woodward be pulling another "Watergate" and helping PF? Or is he in trouble? I can't tell, but something is up with a new grand jury starting. Kerry

 

Post a Comment

<< Home